Three times last week I saw the doctor about my right foot because of the infection. She took a small biopsy to see exactly what type of infection is giving me the blues. I should know Wednesday when I return to her office.
I’m still handling it ok emotionally, I think.
I hate, hate, hate the medications I’m taking right now. They make me vomit, cause panic attacks and insomnia. I hate this crap but I know it’s necessary. Last night I tossed and turned until finally I abandoned all aromatherapy and natural healing for a nice, green Clonapin. That helped some but not enough to keep me asleep.
Despite the feet being infected, especially the right one, I’ve had some really nice things happen this week. Here’s my gratitude list :
- I was quite shocked and very grateful to receive 3 new, blue blankets in the mail. 🤗 I was so surprised and overjoyed. How awesome. I’m spoiled rotten. LOL. One of the blankets is a weighted blanket! Omgoodness I love it! Total score!
- I got a beautiful, large book on butterflies of the world.
- Using German Chamomile and Marjoram essential oils on my feet helps with Phantom Limb Pain, as does the weighted blanket.
- I had homemade strawberry shortcake with my CNA.
- I’ve had a lot of phone calls and visitors this week. I also got a couple notes which I will add to my card box.
- I heard, saw and recognized my first Catbird. Very cool bird.